What is this about?
You can earn up to $200 Visa Gift Card for every friend and family you refer to NYNE SPOT Creative. It’s our way of saying “Thank You!” for spreading the creative word.
How do I participate?
Spread the word, share our Friends and Family post on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook to let your friends and family know! Then go online to www.nynespot.com/meetnynespot/ to send us your referral! When your friends and family share your name with NYNE SPOT Creative on how they heard about us and signs his or her first business agreement of $2000 or more, you can earn $100 Visa Gift Card or a $200 Visa Gift Card for his or her first business agreement of $3000 or more.
When will I receive my Gift Card?
Once we confirm your referral, we’ll gather your information (name, phone # and mailing address) to send you your Visa Gift Card within 7 days of your family & friends business agreement.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Friends and Family Referral Program – Beginning March 12th, 2018, Friends and Family Referral Program (the “Program”) is open only to participants, meaning Advocate and Referee eighteen (18) years of age and who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees of NYNE SPOT Creative (“NYNE SPOT”) its subsidiaries and affiliates, and/or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related are not eligible.
2. Sponsor: NYNE SPOT Creative, Chino Hills, CA. 91709, USA.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Program constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Program. Benefits are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Program begins on March 12, 2018, at 07:00 GMT, ends on April 13, 2014, at 07:00 GMT (the “Program Period”).
5. How to enter: During The Program Period, log-in to or create your Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account and follow @NYNESPOTCREATIVE on Instagram, Facebook www.instagram.com/nynespotcreative , www.facebook.com/NYNESPOTCreative and/or @NYNESPOT on Twitter https://twitter.com/nynespot Then, visit www.nynespot.com/meetnynespot and follow the instructions to repost and share NYNE SPOT Creative’s “Friends and Family” Program photo, fill out and complete online referral. All entrants must mention the NYNE SPOT Creative’s Twitter handle @nynespot or, Instagram and/or Facebook handle @NYNESPOTCREATIVE and include The Program hashtag #MeetNYNESPOT within their posting (herein, your “Referral”) in order to receive one (1) To be entered to win up to $200 Visa Gift Card. (2) into The Program By entering your Submission on Twitter, Instagram and/or Facesbook (“Social Media”), (3) creates an eligible online submission of the referee through www.nynespot.com/meetnynespot , you agree that your entry conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from The Program if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
• The Advocate shares the referral photo and/or link as provided on the NYNE SPOT Social Media page (the “Referral Link”). The Advocate is not entitled to use the Referral Link in or for paid promotions, including online advertising;
• The Advocate or the person receiving the link and/or image (“The Referee”) creates an eligible online submission of the referee through www.nynespot.com/meetnynespot website by clicking the link.
• The Referral must be in English; and The Referee cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
• The Referral must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The Referral must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
• The Referral or The Submission must not contain text that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Referral or The Submission must not contain text that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The Referral or The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.